Thursday, 15 January 2015

James Reimer Persevering

It’s been a difficult season for James Reimer. Despite a good first month of the season, he was given a limited amount of starts, and didn't appear to get the shot to be the number one goalie he was promised . He has lost his last 4 starts, and has a 0.875 save percentage over that span. Times have been tough for Reimer, but don’t expect that to keep him down.

As a believer in Jesus Christ, Reimer has all he needs to get through this difficult time.

Jesus didn't tell us that our lives would be easy, but He provides for us in the midst of our trials, tribulations, and temptations.

In Matthew 11:28-30, Jesus says;  “Come to me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart; and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.”

Jesus will help you with any trouble you’re facing in your life. Make sure you are running towards Jesus and not from Him.

You’re not alone in your struggles. Rely on Christ, and look forward to the testimony you will have when you come out from this situation.


The Maple Leafs are in San Jose today. Maybe we’ll all get a chance to see Reimer come out of this difficult time; stronger than he was before.